Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pat On The Back

...for myself. =D


----------


Dear comment leavers of Tinki Talks,

I am proud to say that I have
answered ALL the comments of 2010
that you've written to me.

*beams*

There were hundreds of comments I'd missed out over the last 56 days of 2010. But my recent days spent cooped up at home thanks to this wunnerful piece of paper has finally given me time to sit down and respond to your kind words, disses, random musings and sarcastic remarks.

Most of you leave me kind words. Many share bits and pieces of your story to complete the tale I've told. Some take stabs at me. And few go off at a tangent like you a bit the salah channel dan otak tak center. But whatever the comment, know this:

Your comments help keep me
from feeling like I'm pathetically
talking to myself on a daily basis. =)

In closing, dear comment leavers, you have my word that I shall do my best to continue responding to your thoughts on my thoughts on a regular basis as best that I can, like I did before. (Till I slacked off, of course. *shame*) Keep at it, peeps. I will, too! =)

On a roll,
Pam Song


----------


Ok. So that's 2010 down.

*phew*

2009 and 2008 to go.
(That's 963 comments left
for me to answer, by the way.)

*faints*


UPDATE at 5:21PM on 25 February 2010: My goodness, I have just come to realise that it actually isn't 963 comments that I have left for me to respond to. It's 963 GMAIL THREADS! (I tag my Tinki Talks comment emails whenever they come in and archive them when the numbers seem to overwhelming.) That means that I actually have 963 POSTS to comment on, many of which come with more than a few comments in a thread. @_@ Si. Liao. La.

4 comments :

jack said...

wah... a drowning numbers!!! good luck.. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Ya, man. Shit liao la. Hahaha.

test said...

cool. I using the number to buy magnum later XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Don't forget: Sharing is caring. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!