Monday, January 11, 2010

Coming Clean

Ok, check out this loose pic of me.




Tengok macam ok, right? Wrong.

Look!




GAH!!! Outbreak giler!

T_T


You just don't see the erupting volcanoes I have on my forehead cos I hardly take close-ups these days. That and cos Photobooth doesn't really catch the bad stuff due to its relatively poorer picture quality. Sigh. I need bad technology to save my face nowadays. How pathetic is that? T_T


But that's how my forehead's looking today.
Let me tell you how it started. Sad-case story, really.


Remember that MCKL party I attended sometime mid-December? The one I had to dress-up for? The one Duh Roads said I tak cukup glam enough wan? Well, it started there. So what happened was this...


*blink blink*

Eh, wait.

I've got copy to send out. Shaits.
BRB to story you later ok?
Don't forget to come back!

Haha. Cliffhanger gilerrrr...

*grin*

Ciao.

4 comments :

陳一豪 said...

loose = ???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Loose means it's not a tight shot. Means it's a pull-out and not a close-up. =)

test said...

kenot see . *take out magnifying glass and...... * I see it!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Can see lah. It's so bad!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!