Thursday, January 07, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

Said 'goodbye' to MCKL's one and only
Hokkien-speaking IT Man last Wednesday.


From Left to Right: Botak, Yours Truly, Duh Roads and the IT Man.


Here's something you probably didn't know: I like watching him dance. Haha. Duh Roads also say she like. HAHA. Cos he really dance like very feeeeel liddat. Don't see him no up, okay. He may be a tech guy during the day but when night comes around, the man can burn up the dance floor when he grooves, moves and boogie-woogies like there's no tomorrow. =p Witnessed it first hand twice already. Both times also there was alcohol involved. Haha. (He drank. I didn't, of course.) Ahh... memories, memories.


You know, as irritating as he can be at times,
I think I'm gonna find myself missing his nonsense one day.

And dang, who's gonna unblock email lah now?

Sigh.

4 comments :

TMBF said...

"I'm gonna find myself his nonsense"?

I think you accidentally a verb.

This copy check was brought to you by a fellow copywriter.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TMBF
– Haha. How could I have that? =p Thankyews yewww... =)

clark said...

..and another one gone, another gone, another one bites the dust yeah!!...

looking for IT guys @ MCKL? good morning!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– Haha. You'd get the perfect 9-5 job at MCKL if you applied but you'd also probably be bored to death. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!