Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Project 365: 16/03/2009

Only Monday and already I feel like taking a time out.
(I know the date and day are off. Deal with it.
This is me catching up on my Project 365 IOU. -_-)




FYI, I captured this pic with the Omnia. Sure, it's been Photoshopped but the only thing I tweaked was its Levels. Everything else is as is under the influence of Colour Accent effect, set to Blue. Cool stuff. Played with all the other effects available but I shan't post them here cos they didn't quite meet my Monday mood requirements.


This picture was supposed to be the highlight of yesterday's Project 365 entry. Too bad work (and a little biddy bit of procrastination) got in the way. After crawling into bed at about 4AM and getting comfortable with the lappie on my lap, I only managed a grand total of one post before crashing. Pathetic-nye. -_-


Work was getting a little too stifling for me lah. I had so many advertorials and TVCs to write and edit that most of it threatened to come out of my nose and ears. I'm grateful for the balcony overlooking Federal Highway. Took a much-needed solo time-out at about 11PM and that's where I stayed till 15 to midnight. (Time really flies when you're enjoying yourself.) So very Zen-ing. Listened to Mraz's Beautiful Mess on the Omnia while I snapped the pictures of the highway below and enjoyed the cool night air.


And then I stopped my Zen moment
and walked back in to face reality.
(And by "Reality" I mean "Advertorials + TVCs.")


It took all the strength I had to leave the balcony but I knew I had to do it. Midnight was starting to claw at my consciousness.


Ugh.

I hate advertorials.

-_-

5 comments :

Jeffro said...

*pats back* That's all in a day's work.. or in your context, in a night's work.. =)

ayandy said...

that's an amazing photo! and it does have a melancholic feel... maybe it's because of the blue... makes you feel blue =P

ah:beng said...

if i was on that balcony with you, we'd only go back in at 2am... lucky i wasn't there!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHA. Good one. =p


ATTN: ayandy
– Aww, thanks! =) I kinda like the pic, too. Tee hee. *shy*


ATTN: ah:beng
– I KNOW! Ahh, the good old days, eh? Miss em.

Jeffro said...

*winks* Hmm.. i think if you did what you did in your profile picture here, once in a while when you're stuck.. It might just ease off the work.. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!