Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It Pays To Know People

It also pays to know people who know people.
Trust me, I know. I reap its rewards. =p




The picha above shows you MY two complimentary sample sachets of Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15, courtesy of Beef Jerky and her very, very nice make-up artist friend. Drool, bay-beh! Drool!


(Don't mess. The woman knows people.
Langkah salah nanti kena pancung kepala.
Or scarier still, get chased by a mascara
wand-welding make-up artist. Be chair fool!)


Warm Ivory (the darker shade) and Porcelain (the lighter shade).


And as you can see, she was even nice enough to grab TWO colours for me cos she wasn't sure which would sit on my skin right. Sho shweet hor? Everybody say, "Awww..." =)

11 comments :

Jeffro said...

Awww...

=D Can she get me some hair gel and hair spray? Imma running low here.. *winks*

Unknown said...

Awww... Rawf!

Porcelain?

erin wong said...

Err... I can get ten packets one shot. Hahahaha... Wan some?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I don't think Bobbi Brown has hair products leh. =p


ATTN: Chris
– HAHA. Rarff! Porcelain for me? Or what? Uncle, what talking yeww???


ATTN: the MUA
– I WANT!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, porcelain for you. Coz u look so pearly white like snow. So Snow White, if u were lost in a tundra, we would have difficult finding u coz u blend in with the background seamlessly. *grin yang lebar*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. You think so? I'll let you guys know when I try 'em. Haha. But yeah, I suspect that I'm a Porcelain, too. =p

And WOAI! Dun always bully me can or not???

Jeffro said...

Awwwh.. No hair products? Find another friend that knows =D *grins*

Unknown said...

:(

Snow White, that was an accidental complement, not bullying.

erin wong said...

So what colour u wan? I might as well get for u only when u finish. I can get anytime from Pavillion...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: the MUA
– Ooo. AWESSUM! I go try this weekend then I let you know. Wheee!!!

Eh, you not going to church tonight? I'm stuck at the office. What's your excuse? Haha.

erin wong said...

I was osso stuck at workkkkk!!! Till 10:30pm!!! It may be normal for ad ppl, but it sucked like crazeeee for meeeeeee... =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!