Saturday, December 13, 2008

Will It Drop Off?

Stubbed my toe when I was in for work the Thursday I was supposed to have the day off. (Some Selangor public holiday, I believe. I don't know for sure. Public holidays don't mean as much anymore. -_-)


Haih. Damn suey. Sacrifice for company also have to sacrifice more than just a good night's sleep, lazy weekends, early nights and public holidays. No, no. Nowadays, have to give blood also. -_-


My right baby toe.


Look at that, wei. My nail's all screwy now with all those crack lines. Looks like I've got fungal infection or something. Yuck. Butt Crack tells me it's going to fall off. Boo! I want to keep my nail! I don't want no falling off. Sigh. Whaddaya think?




Will come off ah?

Please don't let it come off.
Please don't let it come off.
Please don't let it come off.

Please. Don't. Let. It. Come. Off.

Boo hoo. =(


I almost died when it happened. I think my heart skipped a couple of beats. And, mind you, it did not do any skipping in a good, I'm-in-love, oh-wonderful-little-blue-bird kinda way. More so in a OMG-just-kill-me-now-to-take-me-out-of-this-pain-and-misery kinda way. Seriously. So pain, can die. -_- And now?


AIYOOO, so ugly can dieeee!!!




Sigh. Still hurts when I walk. And when I curl my toes. And when I lie on my right to sleep at night. Oh, and it looks like crap, if you haven't yet noticed. C-R-A-P. ='(

10 comments :

ChickLit said...

Aw, someone has a boo-boo.

Ice-cream will make things better. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wat you can do is try to use the herbal oil (Cheh Chau Eu in hokkien)...You will feel the burning sensation when applying it but after that you will be ok....

If the nail is pressing against the wound and its painful....try to cut the nail (not all ah...just a little bit).... =)

RealGunners said...

don't worry, even if the nail fall off, it will grow back.. just bear with it for a few weeks XD

Unknown said...

Fungus???

Have u heard of Jack and the Beanstalk? Legend has it that a beanstalk will grow out of your fungal infected toe nail, if u dont chop it off or pull it off. Maybe it wont grow into a beanstalk but may bear into Brussels Sprouts. Free vegetables, waddaya think?

But seriously, your toe nail looked damaged & dead, it'll fall off eventually and grow into a brand new lovely toe nail without beans or veges. I speak from experience, from bball poundings. If it doesnt fall off soon, aggravate it by massaging it. It also helps to do away the bruises.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Hahahaha. You and your ice-cream stories. Haha. Tak habis aje!


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha, no need lah. It's a small matter only. I won't die from it. Haha. Chill.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Eee. So spastic! =(


ATTN: Chris
– Walau. You had to go into long grandmother story just to tell me my toe nails looks damaged? Haha.

And I hope it doesn't fall off lor. Sniff. I WANT MY TOE NAIL!

Unknown said...

oh...thats gotta hurt real bad.

eh? just make sure the nail is kept pressed against the flesh. i'm pretty sure it's gonna be alright. :)

Unknown said...

aiyah....ter-used my bro's account again. -sheon-

Unknown said...

No amount of pedicure will mask the hideousness of that toenail. Its survival of the fittest, some sort of circle of life, Spam. It needs to come off and be resurrected.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: lochangyong a.k.a Sheon
– Yeah, it was pretty bad. And the good news is... THE NAIL DIDN'T DROP OFF! Hah! I think your optimism countered any negativity some of my OTHER readers had. *cough cough* I'm not saying who.


ATTN: Chris
– You were wroonnnggggg!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. WRONG! Hah! Salah! Hah! Tak betul! Hah! I win you lose neh neh nee boo boo. HAH!

Unknown said...

Firstly, this is SOoo last year!

What did you mean I was wrong? I was wrong that any pedicure couldn't hide that awfully deformed toenail?

OR

Was I wrong that the fungi-infected toenail did not spawn Brussels Sprout, instead it grew Baby Kailan? Either way, you can throw them back at that OTHER readers(or just singular?) while doing your victory parade, just to show 'em.
You go girl! and to that cacat toenail as well.

However...

Seeing that it took you so long to respond, that OTHER readers(or just singular?) who was pessimistic bout your toe's chances, he/she could argue that in between the 4 months since the last comment, your toe nail might just have fallen off and grew back during that time.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!