Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Monday, Can't Trust That Day

Waitaminute.

It's Monday already???

AWESOME!


-----------


Pam Song, this Monday, you...


(1) Had a flood of green lights all the way to work. That's 12 green lights in total. Not too shabby for a Monday morning, if you ask me.

(2) Got free valet service and a mud-free spot (which is pretty rare), at a public parking lot.

(3) Didn't have to wait for the lift. And trust me when I say that with this lift at the new place, it's usually a very long wait.


-----------


I think it's gonna be a good week. =)

4 comments :

meiphing said...

Hi PamSong !

Project GOssip is the next BIG thing in penang !

check out http://projectgossip.blogspot.com !

yapthomas said...

Trust Tuesday then...

Huai Bin said...

Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must get rid of my vice of writing while intoxicated.
Copywriter Chronicles?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: phingy
– Hahaha. Is it now? Will go check it out.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Trying. Trying. Tuesday's turning out to be so so only though. Hmmm.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– HAHAHAHA. Do you always do that?! I need to stop writing when I'm sleepy. Haha. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!