Friday, December 12, 2008

Jesus Loved Them, One And All

Talk of Christmas rarr rarr parties have started taking place. Too bad for me, Christmas still seems so very far away to me. My mailbox, on the other hand, has recently become more happening than I am nowadays. It's been getting the Christmas buzz.


Haiyah. It's that mess on my table that's distracting me from getting into the Christmas mood lah. It's that pile of JRs that's blocking my view of the mistletoe. Boo. This conversation *points below* is probably the closest I got to having a full-fleged Christmas-skewed conversation. Haha. Enjoy.


Pam Song: hahhaha. sounds like it's gonna be an awesome party. hahah. any theme?

Kelz: oh yaya. I WANTED to remind them of the theme. YAYA GOT. i tin they forgot. i said christmassy theme la. wear santa hat ker. reindeer horns or wat. colours red & green. well red or GREEN la : ) nice kan? i bringing santa hat.

Pam Song: ooo. uh.... hahaha. i have to go find then. hahahhaha. but yeah! sounds great!

Kelz: hahaha : ) angel wings also can. haha.

Pam Song: hahahaha. ok

Kelz: got halo halo? hahaa i dun have. hehehe. i wanted reinderr horns but never got to buy 'em. NO GIRAFFE DOESNT COUINT AH! *peeks at pam*

Pam Song: WHY???? you prejudiced against tall ppl!!!

Kelz: GIRAFFE IS NOT CHRISTMAS! MPHF! (What does this mean? MPH Fever? Haha.) HMPH!

Pam Song: WHY NOTTT???

Kelz: bcos u dun see GIRAFFE'S ON CHRSITMAS, storyy books, or anyting christmas! (My goodness her spelling!)

Pam Song: GOT!!! Jesus loved all animals equally! EQUALLY!

Kelz: ........ *mouth just dropped open*

Pam Song: YES! I WIN! hah!


Case closed. I win.
Giraffes are 'in' this Christmas.
Watch out for it. Woot woot.

2 comments :

kellster said...

WATTTT
wat my spelling!
hahaha at that time in office want to type fast fast, so colleague cannot suspect me :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– Haha. No excuse. Still got error. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!