Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Round 2, The Morning After

After a night of pampering by Aesop, I still had some leftover face wash and body wash to use this morning. (I am super kiasu and will usually try to maximise my sample usage. One pack, use two times. =p) Though I must say... after using the leftovers in those samples a second time around, I may have had a slight change of heart. Haha.




I still really like the Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser. (Am seriously thinking of buying it after my current cleanser runs out. Thinking, thinking.) But the A Rose By Any Other Name Body Cleanser isn't half as bad as I said it was last night. The scent is starting to grow on me. =p


No new comments on the shampoo and conditioner cos I already finished it last night. The shampoo took more to sufficiently lather up and I thought the conditioner wouldn't work so I used it all. Haha. So... only face and body pampering this morning. Which is perfectly fine cos I wash my hair once a day only anyways. And that's only at night. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!