Saturday, January 21, 2012

Different Feeling Leh...

Spent a good part of the morning stuffing
hard earned money into red packets.




Not that I've never done it before, of course. I happened to grow up being that kid who forced her mother into sharing ang pow-packing duties since the day she learned how to count. Just cos money felt good in my tiny, little hands and it made me feel very "adult" to do so. Haha. How silly a young mind thinks. =p


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Funny but this year, the whole ang pow-packing process
just seemed a little less fun to me. I wonder why... =p

4 comments :

Crystal Hew said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai Pam!!! Have a healthy and prosperous year ahead... :)

Must be excited giving out angpaos for the first time eh? ;)

infinitium said...

hoho must GIVE this yr d!

Melsong said...

Feels different cos you're the giver not the receiver and it's your money. Welcome to the club!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Crystal Hew
– Hahaha. Thanks, Crystal! Belated CNY to you, too!

Not exactly SO excited about giving away money but... ok lah. Hahaha. A bit excited. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Ya lor. Sad case. Pocket sakit.


ATTN: Melsong
– Boo Hoo Hoo...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!