Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flowers In The Hair



Stumbled upon that possibly-unintentionally-borderline-seductive picture of a girl with flowers in her purposely-messy hair and it brought back memories of the wedding for me. Because it was only during my wedding that I discovered that...


My hair only looks good with REAL flowers in it.

@_@


Seriously! It's so, so very weird! Even my MUA mentioned it over and over again while she was doing my hair. On both days (3rd and 9th of July 2011) that she was doing it! Here are some pictures from the wedding to prove it:


 3 July 2011 – Early morning prep for Pre-Wedding Photography Session.

3 July 2011 – During the Pre-Wedding Photography Session at Lone Pine Hotel.

3 July 2011 – First hairdo of Wedding Banquet #1.

3 July 2011 – During the Tea Ceremony before Wedding Banquet #1.

 9 July 2011 – Early morning prep before Morning "Chip San Leong" Ceremony.

 9 July 2011 – Group-Chi Mui-hug after the Morning "Chip San Leong" Ceremony.

9 July 2011 – Post-lunch prep before Garden Photography Session
before Garden Solemnisation at Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa. 

  9 July 2011 – Photo-shooting around Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa
before Garden Solemnisation.

 9 July 2011 – Photo-shooting around Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa
before Garden Solemnisation.

 9 July 2011 – Photo-shooting around Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa
before Garden Solemnisation. (It was unberably hot outside so we
moved indoors for the second half of the photography session. =p)


Those are all the hairstyles I had on during my wedding that used real flowers. The rest were either flowerless (not too bad but my hair looked a little "naked" to me :-/), with diamanté hairband accessory (bad move cos looking back, I don't really like this hairdo T_T), or with an artificial flower-looking accessory (also not too bad – better than the flowerless option even). Here are a few of pictures of that last hairstyle I mentioned:


9 July 2011 – Right before the on-stage yam seng session.

 9 July 2011 – Talking to an old tuition mate (who also happened to
be hired by my official photographer as a 3rd cameraman!)
during the Rasa Sayang Wedding Banquet. Haha.

 9 July 2011 – Shaking hands with the guests after the banquet.


Anyhoo... pretty weird, huh?

Looks like my hair's just as opinionated as I am! =p


p/s: I miss my long hair. T_T Never going to cut it short again. EVER AGAIN! (And won't listen to The Husband about how short hair is better anymore. >( Pfft!)

p/s/s: I know, I know. I'm supposed to be blogging about the wedding at some point. After all, it has been more than 6 months since "I do" and all that. Haha. Whoopsie. =p But this is a good start lah, right? *shifty eyes*

9 comments :

Melsong said...

Hubby's face still pixelated?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Paranoid ppl get squares on their faces. Hmmph!

Lissa said...

I was actually thinking of getting my hair done similar to that first pic, but not quite as messy. But I dunno if I have enough hair to pull it off. :|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I don't know but... I think asians don't pull off the messy hair thing as well as ang mohs do. :-/

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Oh, but don't worry if you don't have enough hair. A good hairstylist will manage with what you've got. Mine did! And I hardly have hair! Hahahaha.

Lissa said...

Mebbe you're right. Oh well. See how lo! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Indeed we'll see. =p

How was London?

Wayne said...

Aikss...boh sio sim appear on this famous blog..LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Wayne
– Haha. Wth?? Mana ada famous liao? You more famous now. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!