Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Freshly Picked Baby Hats By Delia Creates

I can't for the life of me understand how a heavily pregnant mother with two growing boys outside her belly, has the time and energy to sew a DIY baby hat... much less whip up THREE insanely adorable ones that look like these:


DIY Apple, Pineapple and Strawberry Baby Hats via Delia Creates.


OMG, they're so cute I could die!


I wonder if I'll have the strength and motivation to come up with cute stuff like this for my kid when I'm preggers next time. :-/ But who knows... Maybe those nesting instincts pregnant mothers always talk about will help. Haha. Nest, nest, nest; sew, sew, sew! =p

3 comments :

infinitium said...

can start buying in advance for when you get impregnated....


happy DDC (dong dong chiang)!

Zhen Ying said...

So cute!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought that someone would knit baby hats based on fruits.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. This wan not buy wan leh. You obviously didn't read a word I wrote. Haha. A mother sewed this for her unborn baby. Cannot buy wan. Hahaha.

And HAPPY CNY to you, too!


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Cute hor??? I thought they were adorable!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!