Monday, January 09, 2012

A Is For Apple

The Husband's nephew and niece learn their ABCs and phonetics from colourful, cutesy-pie YouTube videos with catchy kiddie songs that rhyme, such as this:




Maybe I should take it up a notch, toss in some obscure French tune, add a dash of realism into the mix, and teach my kids their ABCs with this video instead. =p


Animated alphabets in The Alphabet 2, directed by 
Alessandro Novelli, from Italian creative firm n9ve


D is for DESTRUCTION?? E is for EQUILIBRIUM? F is for FIRE!? Wakakakaka. It even has T for TETRIS in it! And a hairy yeti, too, for good measure! So, come onnn... How can you not like this alphabet video?? I loves it many many! <3 

2 comments :

ming said...

i use that with my niece too!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– I think a lot of ppl do. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!