Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Very 38 Snowflake

Haha. All 38cm of it.


Google Doodle as seen on 28 January 2012.


125 years later, Google pays tribute to the largest snowflake that was ever observed, documented and placed in the world records. (This is an attempt to show you the relevance of my snowy Christmas blog theme that's still up on the 7th day of CNY. Harhar. =p)


But first things first! Question: How could a 38cm snowflake ever possibly come to being?? Secondly, why did anyone bother measuring and recording its size? And thirdly, how could anyone ever believe the fella who said he found it!? Wouldn't the snowflake have melted by the time the world record authorities arrived??? @_@ Hmmm... #suspicious


Cool doodle though. =)


p/s: Yes, I'm back from my CNY hols and am ready to blomit (that's blog-vomit) my heart out. As soon as I get motivated enough to go through all the pictures I've snapped, that is. All 3 gigabytes of it. *faints*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!