Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

I realise that Tinki Talks isn't exactly dressed for the occasion so... do me a favour and imagine that the striped red and white Christmas present with the big, red bow in the header is a super red ang pow with a super big Chinese character in glittering gold on it, alongside big, juicy mandarin oranges. Imagine that the daintily falling snowflakes are pretty, pink cherry blossoms floating down. And finally, imagine that there's super loud, super Cina tong chiang Chinese New Year music playing in the background. Cos that's what I'm doing!! Hahaha. Sorry lah, dudes and dudettes. Best I can do from Muar at the moment without a comp. Haha. I'll make it up to you with a post-CNY update later, ok? With pictures and all! (Lau gi na. =p) Anyway, last but not least...



HUAT AH! HENG AH! ONG AH!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!