Monday, October 01, 2012

It's Monday Again

Been a week since Life threw me another one of its curve balls. Been a week since I've been stuck at home, lying in bed for the most part. Been a week since I've had the scare of my life. Been a week since I've been tiptoeing over eggshells, both, mentally and physically. Been a week of sleepless nights. As I'm sure it has been for The Husband as well. Sigh.


It has become is so very important to the both of us that the next couple of months bring as little change as possible to our situation. That things will stay put as they are, and that the days continue to roll by as uneventfully as the have been rolling by before last Monday came along. Surprises are not at all welcomed.


I suppose this has been a somewhat rude a wake up call for me, The Husband and our families. That just because things were tough before and they thankfully got comfortable over time, we shouldn't take the ease of the past few months for granted. Looks to me like independence, self-sufficiency and self-reliance aren't in my deck of cards anymore. Guess I'm no superwoman after all. :-/

8 comments :

Crystal Hew said...

Hope you are ok gal!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Crystal Hew
– Fingers and toes crossed, I will be! =)

infinitium said...

Have faith - stay strong and I'm sure it will work out for the best.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Thanks, man. Appreciate the positivity. =)

Whaley Bear said...

Hey babe,

Missing you. Although I don't know what you're going through right now, know that you're in my prayers.

Love you,
Nisha

Psalm 37:5 “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”


Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– Hey ya babe. Thanks for the word in season and for keeping me in prayer. Appreciate the spiritual support loads.

Lissa said...

Everything will be fine. Just rest as much as you can. Don't stress. *hugs tight*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Thanks, babe. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!