Thursday, November 04, 2010

Big, Poofy Skirts – So Hot Right Now

Check out the latest H&M collection, designed by Lanvin
and spearheaded by the very-talented Alber Elbaz.





Gosh, I love that dress on the left! But only from the waist down. Haha. IMHO, the sleeveless nude top a bit fail. Wannabe tube lookalike but tak jadi. Haha. But...


Poofy layered skirts FTW!


This dress is called... Dress. How creative. =p


You know, off-black (read: faded black) is definitely the new black. Cos I doubt this dress would look even half as good if it came in solid black. Right now, it's simply shockingly understated-ly stunning! I love it! So so very classy and contemporary. I really like the way it gives the typical LBD a subtly modern twist. Nice! Don't think I could ever pull this dress off on a regular work day though. At least not in small town Penang. -_- But maybe on a celebratory night out or during a formal black-tie event. Or maybe Halloween. HAHA.


NOTE: Lanvin’s exclusive collection for H&M arrives in stores on 23 November '10.

2 comments :

ChickLit said...

Wthell is "off-black"? Isn't that just 'grey'?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Don't get technical with me, Writer! Hahaha. But no, off-black is still black. Just faded some. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!