Wednesday, March 04, 2009

TVC Mania

It's only Tuesday - at least that's what my mobile calendar tells me. Too bad my body feels like it's been put through Monday, then dragged by the hair to Friday. Twice.


This week's just been keh-ray-zee for me. Not because of the workload (which is usually the case), but because of the kind of jobs that've found its way to my desk.


I've worked on nothing but TVCs.

-_-


Suggest something new. Adapt. Shuffle. Mix. Match. Localise EBT. Prepare VO. Prepare supers. Change scenes. Change frames. Add frames. Swap frames. Remove frames. Time frames. Time script. Edit. Re-time. Re-edit. AARGH!!! Beh tahan.


I think that I'm driving Duh Roads and "Bebeh Hoong" didjital (these two are closest in proximity) nuts, too. =( But come on lah. With the amount of talking-to-self-and-mumbling-under-breath-with-eyes-fixed-on-comp-screen-equipped-with-timer-in-left-hand-and-mouse-in-right (what a mouthful!) I've been doing, it's no wonder! Heck, even I feel crazy!


Blergh.

I think I'm going to vomit solid chunks of
mashed-up lines from my scripts soon. -_-

2 days down. 3 more to go.
Zippedy-doo-dah, hip-hip-hooray.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!