Friday, March 20, 2009

Rentak Optimis (Camni-lah!)

Recently discovered that my colleagues came up with just about the awesom-est music video for Coca-Cola Camni-lah! Muzik.


Check it out. Pasti tak menyesal.





Artists: Dafi Featuring Shila
Song Title: Rentak Optimis (Camni-lah!)


Sendirian, berdua, bersama, bertiga
Setiap detik, setiap masa, jadikannya istimewa
Senyumlah pada dunia dalam jiwa pasti ’kan lega
Ohhh... Biar segar, biar indah

[CHORUS]
Ohhh…Camni-lah! Camni-lah! Hidup kita Camni-lah!
Woh oh-ohh! Hayatilah sepenuhnya
Ohhh… Suka atau sukar, cara kita Camni-lah!
Woh oh-ohh! Harmonikan suasana

Siapa tak jadi soal, asal tahu tujuan
Ikut rentak cita rasa, sama-sama bahagia
Nyatakan pada dunia, nikmat hidup kian terasa
Ohhh... Jangan ada yang menghalang!

[CHORUS]
Ohhh… Camni-lah! Camni-lah! Hidup kita Camni-lah!
Woh oh-ohh! Hayatilah sepenuhnya
Ohhh… Suka atau sukar, cara kita Camni-lah!
Woh oh-ohh! Harmonikan suasana




I am so, so crazy-addicted to this song lah. And believe you me when I say that it's ridiculous how much I keep wanting to bounce to it. -_-'


Ahhh, I feel so un-cool.

HAHA.


Oh well, at least I'm leaving the work-week behind on a happy note. A definite promise of an awesome weekend ahead. Cara kita Camni-lah! Wheee! =)


p/s: It's pretty obvious who the better singer is, innit? =p

6 comments :

Clarence Koh said...

cool!! can download the song on coke.com.my! free stuff is always good.
:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clarence Koh
– Che wah! Promo promo pula! HAHA. Awesome track.

*bounce bounce*

Superman said...

Good song ..."Lucky" By Jason Mraz.
Hope you like it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Superman
– Haha. I know. Different feel from this one, though. I think I blogged Lucky before. It was the one he sang with Colbie, right?

Did you attend his concert?

Bani Syahroni said...

hi, nice to know you
i'm an indonesian and i like this song. but i don't know what 'camni-lah' means. can u tell me?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Bani Biasa
– Hi there! Nice knowing you, too! Haha. And in terms of the song and its lyrics, it's very Malaysian.

Since you asked, Camni-lah is short for "Macam ini lah!" Malaysians have this bad habit of shortening phrases and meshing words together.) Direct translation to English: "Like that lah!" The word "Lah" doesn't quite mean anything. It's there as a filler word. To close the sentence, so to speak. I believe its relevance is kinda like the way you guys use "Dong" at the end of some sentences. I think.

Hope that helped! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!