Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Pack Of Memories At Only RM1.50




Found it at the local fruit store that I frequent. Still so good after... what... 20 years??? So long since I've had it until I also cannot remember liao. And still so cheap, too! Only RM1.50!! Score la! It shall be my personal el cheapo treat each time I do my fruit shopping for the family from now on. =)


Nobody else seems to like eating it anyways. Offered one to my maid and she ate it, like, suuuuper sloooowly. I thought maybe savouring it lah, right? So, when she was done, I asked if she wanted another. Mana tau, the girl hesitate for a bit, then say, "Urm... It's ok, ma'am. You eat." 


BWAHAHAHAHA. Mai suak!
(English Translation: "Don't want, done!")

4 comments :

ms.bulat said...

these are treasures! ate damn a lot when young hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– YOU AND ME SAME GANG!!! I love it love it love it!!!

ms.bulat said...

hahahahaha!! dammit! now I have to go hunting for it !!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– Haha. Go go go! SS15 got! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!