Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Jump, You Jump... Except When Skydiving, Ok?

While watching ASTRO just two minutes ago,
a skydiving feature or advertisement appeared.


Pam Song: *turns to The Husband* Would you go skydiving?

The Husband: *thoughtfully* I would.

Pam Song: Wah. Really?? Not scared meh?

The Husband: Tandem ok lah.

Pam Song: Ooo... With who? =D =D =D

The Husband: *blinks* The coach lah! 

Pam Song: -______-''' CHEHHH... I thought with me!! 

The Husband: ... ... ... *matter-of-factly* We'll both die.


 *crickets*

5 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

This time round, I'd gotta agree with the husband. None of you know how to maneuver the parachute. Nanti cari maut if tandem with you.

infinitium said...

you pull... i pull....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Said the girl who watched Titanic at the cinema dunno how many times and heard Leonardo say, "You jump, I jump," dunno how many times. Traumatic death not romantic meh??? Hahahaha. #siaoliao

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Hahahaha. True dat!!!

Lissa said...

I wanna go skydiving... But so expensive. -.-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!