Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Pinterest Surprise

Today, I decided to check out my blog stats and see who's been popping by my blog and find out how they ended up here. (Been aaages since I've done that.) To my surprise, I stumbled upon this pin on Pinterest and did a double take:


Click here to view from source.


@_@ 

Wait a minute... I know that visual quote!
I was the one who whipped it up! Haha.
A long, long time ago. Back when LDR
was still a big reality in my life.


I lingered around on Pinterest for a bit, checking out that girl's board and then I somehow ended up on a page that just made my heart stop. In a good way. Look!




Wow.


It's actually quite humbling to see and realise that something so personal and meaningful to me has meant enough to so many other strangers that they felt it worthy enough to be pinned. But I guess it's because human emotion is universal. No matter where we're from, or what we look like. Inside, we're all the same. We all laugh and cry. We all love and miss. 


---------------
Related Post
---------------

3 comments :

ch3ryl said...

*Like*

Melsong said...

You are famous!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ch3ryl
– Me, too! Hahaha.


ATTN: Melsong
– Not as famous as before di. Boo hoo. I've been forgotten. Left behind. T_T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!