Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A New Era Has Begun






Hello, pasty purée and mushy mash! I'm so not ready for a life you yet. But YET! Here we are. Face to face. Or should I say face to fruit and food? *snort* Anyhew... Today is but Day 1 and already, I miss the super convenience of exclusive breast feeding. Bleh. 


As you can see from the pictures above, I put the avocado I feed my baby, JZ, through a mini sieve with a metal spoon. Why the low-tech method, you ask? Well, cos I just discovered today that my online-purchased Baby Bullet is a lousy fake and is therefore not suitable for use. UGH.


Firstly, the blender doesn't fit well and plastic shavings actually come off when I try to screw on the blade. @_@ Like, WTH kind of quality is that!? Secondly, the "bullets" smell super strongly of plastic so I highly doubt that they are BPA-free at all. That means I can't even use them for storage even if I decide to ditch the blender. RAWR. Dang you, DealMates!!


So this Baby-Bullet thing makes me a wee bit angry. Plus, I'm also a little emo about beginning this moving-on-to-solids journey, too. Sigh. I can't believe that my son will turn 6-months-old in four days. Where did my baby's infant days go?? How did they fly by so quickly?! How dare Time go by without my consent?? I'm not emotionally ready to start the weaning process yet!!! Boo hoo... T_T 



Ok, enough with the ranting. Now, it's time
to be the proud parent and show off. Haha.


JZ scoffed down the avocado like a champ! With no mess, too! Planned on giving him one tablespoon only but he wanted more so I ended up giving him a little over two tablespoons altogether. Almost a quarter of the whole avocado! Haha. So tham jiak! If he continues eating like this – fingers crossed – I don't think we'll have a problem with baby mealtimes. =p


6 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

Sooo fast hor!!

reddaisie said...

U need a Thermomix for your lil one!!! hehhee :)

Zhen Ying said...

He's moving onto solids already?!?!?!?! So fast!!!!!! :'(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Fast until beh tong ah! I cannot believe he's almost 6m liao lor.


ATTN: reddaisie
– Sales pitch!!! Hahahahahaha. Ya la ya la. I see all your pictures on FB also lau nua. But no la no la. So expensive!!!


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– YES HE IS!!! Time fliesssssss!!!

reddaisie said...

OH..so my Facebook pics quite effective..hahaha :) shall flood more

Pam Song said...

ATTN: reddaisie
– You and your sister lah. Forever showing all the yummy food with Thermomix. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!