Sunday, October 07, 2012

Can't. Hold. Back. Must. Show. Off!

Ok, remember how I said that the gay dude at Aesop gave me lots and lots of free samples the last time I was there? Well, I'm sad to say that I just discovered a little over a month ago that he's no longer there. Sad for me but good for him lah. Cos he's been upgraded to a fancier outlet at a bigger, better mall (which I will not reveal in case he gets into trouble and kena demoted pula =p).


When I got to the outlet, first thought in my head was: "NooOOOoOoOoOoOOooo! There goes my Aesop freebie super supplier!" BUT... thankfully, the new kid on the block who's taken his place is a pretty nice girl, too. =p So she did her part *ahem* and also helped me build my stash during my last visit. (I also bought a face scrub laaaa... Not so cheapskate and just take samples laaa...)


Now, let me show you my pride and joy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you ready?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please make sure you're seated so you don't faint
and crack your skull on your marble flooring.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAAA!!!


My Aesop free sample stash. =D =D =D


*cartwheels all around*

And that's not all of it. I've got
five other travel-sized free BOTTLES
I haven't taken pictures of, too. =p #shameless


I tell you, on super bad or super stressful days, I'll just open up my secret Aesop stash case, stare at my samples and smile to myself alone in the room like a dungu. Even The Husband knows my relaxation ritual. The last time he walked into the room and saw me with my freebie case open on my lap, he asked, "Making yourself feel happy, issit?" Hahaha. YES! Making myself very happy indeed!


Of course, my stash no longer looks that way anymore lah. I used a few of the samples during my recent holiday to Bangkok and also used some on days when I feel like pampering myself a little more than usual. Having said that, my stash is very quickly depleting. @_@ And now, I feel an urgent need to to replenish my stocks before they run out! Wth!


I tell you, God knows best la. He knows I have to be a customer/consumer instead of a salesgirl. That's why He gave me a good job that pays enough for me to buy stuff instead of sell it. I can imagine ah... if I was an Aesop salesgirl, I'd be the worst one ever. Hahaha. I would probably be so kiam siap with samples that every customer who visits the outlet would hate me maximum. And then, I would take all the samples I didn't give home... and use them myself! HAHAHA.


*blink blink*

Shit. TMI? Please still love me? Kthxbai.

5 comments :

Denise-T said...

OMG! I always thought I am really good at getting free samples..HAHA! but u beat me to it! :p

Zhen Ying said...

Cheapskate!!!! ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Denise
– Hahaha. It's not that I've got skills. I just found the right salesperson! Hahahaha. The gay dude pretty much gave me the samples in chunks. =p


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– First day know me ah? Hahahaha. Eh, I spent a lot of money there also ok!!!

infinitium said...

wow that's quite a stash! some hidden talent you have there...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Hahaha. Oh, I can't take all the credit. I just happened to cross paths with some super generous salespersons. Haha!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!