Thursday, January 19, 2012

All Hail Japanese 100 Yen Stores!!!

They appeal to the inner child (and super aunty) within in me and I could literally spend hours and hours on end just browsing through the stuff they've got to sell. Found a big-ish one at 1MK called TOKUTOKUYA and ended up trolling its colourful aisles for an hour after lunch yesterday. Haha. It's no surprise that I ended up going home with a big bag of nonsense and a little less money in my pocket. =p


Bought some storage boxes
and plastic cartons to keep stuff in and...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A PACKET OF COLOURFUL SPONGES!!! Wheeee!!! =D

 
Me and my rainbow sponges!!


And here's another picture of it cos that washed out
Photobooth pic just does the colours no justice.




Ahh, the kitchen shall be my happy place from now on. <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!