Monday, February 23, 2009

First Thing

RULES: Don’t think about an answer, just put down the first thing that pops into your head. (Sorry, I just had to reword this sentence. =p)


1. My ex is still:
...far, far away from where I am.


2. I am listening to:
...Superwoman by Alicia Keys, on 8TV.


3. Maybe I should:
...listen to my mom and believe that this year's gonna be the year.


4. I love:
...my music collection and my new shoes.


5. I don’t understand:
...why trusting another is so scary for me, as is being vulnerable.


6. I lost:
...my ability to give. And when that happened, I lost myself.


7. People say:
...all sorts of things they don't mean all the time.


8. The meaning of my screen name is:
...not too difficult to decipher.


9. Love is:
...always worth fighting for.


10. Somewhere, someone is:
...bound to be just perfect for me.


11. I will always:
...believe in love.


12. Forever seems:
...but a lifetime away.


13. I will never ever want to:
...die without having lived my life to the fullest.


14. My cellphone is:
...currently a dead PDA.


15. When I wake up in the morning:
...I turn on the radio and turn off the AC.


16. I get annoyed when:
...people who don't know nuts behave like they know everything they is to know about anything, everything, anyone and everyone.


17. Parties are:
...tiring.


18. My pet(s) is(are):
...still in Penang.


19. Kisses are the best when:
...they're with someone you can't possibly live without.


20. Today:
...ended well.


21. Tomorrow I:
...will be working my butt off. *groan*


22. I really want:
...a nice, long, relaxing break.


23. I really want to ask:
...the dude who started this meme why there's such an odd number of questions. (FYI, I've got this weird thing about numbers. And to me, No.23 just isn't one of the better ones.)


Wow. This is actually the first meme I've done that doesn't require that I tag other people and pass on the tag. Haha. Awessum!

5 comments :

Jeffro said...

Hahahaha.. And that's a good thing, cause then I don't need to do it too.. =D

Still not getting the hang of FB notes?

*pats back* oh well ENJOY ur work ya.. =D Happy mondays.. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Am just too lazy to try it out. =p Plus, this stuff gives me something to blog about. And I KNOW I won't check on my FB in the future so... at least on my blog, I'll be able to look back at it and smile at my answers. =)

Work? *GROAN*

Jeffro said...

Hehehe.. That's a great idea.. =D

awwwhh.. Poor Pam has to work.. So do i.. *groans too* =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Bah! You'll get to it someday. That time... I will LAUGH! Hah!

Jeffro said...

You can start laughing already.. Coz yours truly is already working (or training) while studying...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!