Friday, March 18, 2011

New Love For An Old Ring

Happened to be at a jewellers last night with Mee so I sent my engagement ring in for a wash*. Not that I noticed that it wasn't clean or anything lah. Haha. In fact, I give it an old-fashioned brush down with toothpaste at home every once in awhile. But gosh! After that professional wash, my ring was just... different! I couldn't tear my eyes away from it! So sparkly and bright! Just like when I was first proposed to, I suppose. Only I probably forgot! Haha. Think I shall send it in more often. Just so I get this brand new feeling every time. =)




Because every good thing needs a clean
every once in awhile to stay nice and shiny.


* A note to all brides-to-be with nice, sparkly, bling rings: Only do this with trusted jewellers, ok? You have been warned.

8 comments :

Lissa said...

*has been warned* >.> Though a little too early.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Never too early, babe. Never too early. Book knowledge is better than no knowledge. =p

Lissa said...

Yus! :D I'm taking notes. *nods nods*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I shall be sure to pass along whatever knowledge I've gained. Like Yoda, I am. =p

Lissa said...

*snickers*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Snicker not, young jedi. Your ears, you must tune. To my stories, they must listen. Getting carried away, I am.

Lissa said...

LOLOL. You are! :P Star Wars geek much? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Not really, actually. But the Yoda-ness seems to be dying to come out for some odd, unexplainable reason. Haha. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!