Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coldplay's Going To Singapore

And a bunch of my friends are headed their way.


Me? I'm giving it a miss cos, to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of their work. (Brit sounds are just too emo-depresso for my liking.) Sure, a few numbers I do like (e.g. Shiver, Sparks, Fix You and Lovers In Japan) but... I guess I just don't like 'em enough to spend RM600 on a ticket. And that's minus lodging, travel costs and food, mind you.


*gag*

So ex can die, wei.


Plus, to be honest with you, my favourite song by the band is their rendition of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. (Very odd, I know.) So I highly doubt they're gonna sing that when they're in Singapore on the 23rd of March. Heh. So... no Coldplay for me. I'll just sit tight in Malaysia and look forward to seeing Jason Mraz who'll be serenading me on the 4th of March instead. =p


RM208 tickets (seated front and numbered) for
Jason Mraz's maiden concert at Stadium Negara,
scheduled to take place on the 4th of March.


Who said I only spend money on clothes and shoes? =p

9 comments :

JiaHauR said...

Coldplay is lil too cold. They are good but not appealing enuf to spend the money for their concert? XD that's alwaiz the case.

Unknown said...

i hate concerts... you can't do squat!

test said...

*sound of wallet getting thinner*

ms.bulat said...

omggg you going T_T cehs. please tell me how is the concert then.

Huai Bin said...

I don't listen to Jason Mraz. I shall burn you a CD of Good Music (TM) - stuff like NOFX, MCR, '94 Orange County punk like Green Day, Offspring, Rancid and some Cradle of Filth and Slayer for good measure. :p

choco said...

ooh, could you make me one as well Huai Bin. wtf.

I love Mraz too :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JiaHauR
– They're too cold!? Hmmm. Not a word I'd choose to describe a gila babi emo band. Haha.


ATTN: Nerdfreak99
– I LOVE 'EM! Aiyo, you dun like Hillsong conference meh? Haha. Same same lah.


ATTN: Spectre
– Yours? You getting me tickets??? WHEEE!!! Thank you, Spectre! =p


ATTN: ms.bulat
– Go laaaaaa. Sure menyesal kalau tak pergi.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– "GOOD" music. =p


ATTN: choco
– But but... He no thinks Mraz is "good" music. So means his taste in music is questionable. Wakakaka.

choco said...

How can Mraz not be gooood music! \(._.)/

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Dia tak tau dia cakap apa. Kami tau Mraz bagus cukup. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!