Monday, January 06, 2020

TOP 2019 Watchnite Service Testimony Mini Series – Part 6: God Knows Your Limits

NOTE: This testimony is the last of 6 instalments. Click on the links below to read the others that came before it.


And my final testimony in this mini series is this:


PART 6: GOD KNOWS YOUR LIMITS

God doesn’t give us more than we can bear. I'm a practical person. Realistic. Pragmatic. A doer. A hope-for-the-best-prepare-for-the-worst, do-whatever-it-takes-to-make-it-work kind of person. Maybe that’s why God felt that – ok la. Of all people, she can take it. Then she can help others. I don’t know. 🤷‍♀️ But what I do know is this:

1 Corinthians 10:13 says that God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted [tested] beyond your ability [beyond what you are able], but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
So, if you’re going through a bad patch, remember this:

God gives the hardest battles
to his strongest soldiers. 💪

He gave you this challenge because he knows you CAN handle it… IF you go through it being dependent ON Him. And after He helps you through it, it’s your turn to use what He has equipped you with so you can help others through their pain.

I have so many more mini testimonies to share from this chapter in my life but I shan’t take up so much of your time. The conclusion to each and every story are all the same anyway. In all things, I give thanks, and through all things, I look to Him. For my God is good, and He is faithful. Year 2020 will be a good year. Amen.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!