Monday, January 20, 2020

Pokémon Mania

At his old school in KL, JZ was super into Beyblade. Here in Penang, it's Pokémon. He has been trading cards with his friends at school (is that even allowed? 🤔) and has asked us to buy various types for him numerous times. (I've bought zero times 😂, Ah Ma gave in and bought once but I made him share half the stack with JJ. #toughluck) #sharingiscaring


Over time, interest turned into addiction. He has been so into Pokémon lately it's not even funny anymore. Card game – Pokémon  On TV – Pokémon  Go school – Pokémon  Come home – Pokémon  Sleep – hug Pokémon. (Thanks, Josiefinn.) Why??? I don't even get the Pokémon craze at all! At least Beyblade I could understand the thrill and fun factor. But Pokémon?? Nada.


JZ: Papa, you ask me to take care of Didi, right? (Justifying himself.) Can he do this? Howie give him one 3-Star Garchomp and he give Howie his one 3-Star Tornadus. Can?

JJ: *innocently, without skipping a beat* Kor Kor, can he just give me and I don’t give him back?


😂😂😂

Conversations such as these crack me up la. Big one memang straight like ruler; small one pula total opposite – give him A, B or C, he choose D. Boom! Businessman in the making, this one. 👍👍👍

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!