Saturday, January 11, 2020

Styling Up For TOP's WoW "Secrets Of Style" Workshop By Elizabeth Hor

It's been a loooong time since I've dressed up. Like, a SUUUUUUPER long time. In fact, I'm a hundred percent sure I haven't dressed up since we came back to Penang in mid-2019 and discovered the cancer. Before that, I think the last time I dressed up was for my farewell with either the #ChilternMoms or the #CHSuperMoms back in KL. I haven't worn heels since like, forever, too.


But today, no choice. Have to dress up. Haha. Instructed to pakai ons sikit and get with the "dress your best" theme for Women of Worth (WoW) Secrets of Style workshop. So since no more chemo (read: tiredness), no more Nivestim™ (read: acne), and no more hair-loss (read: eyelash loss) to worry about, ok la. I gather strength, awaken my inner diva, and layan a bit. Put on a wee little bit of eyeliner and smudge on some lipgloss. Hahahaha.


Wah, I really like the lighting in my new wardrobe. Perfect for selfies!

Mee and I, all dressed up, and on the way to church to serve!
Driving also can smile and pose. LOL.


Next few photos, courtesy of Jo.


Mee in action.

Worship team in action with a thorn amongst the roses.
Give me an award cos I'm in heels! πŸ‘ 

All the not-so-single ladies. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Style guru, Elizabeth Hor.


"You can't be who you are if you
can't see who God meant you to be.
Are you being who you are meant to be?"

– Elizabeth Hor, Founder and CEO
of Elizabeth Image Branding


She has an amazing testimony of how God's Word helped her see herself in a different light in spite of the past she was dealt with during her formative years. Learned a lot from her today and also confirmed that I am a small pear. 🍐 LOL. No points for guessing who's Big Pear. πŸ€ͺ


Pearing up.


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful I know that full well."

– Psalm 139:14 –

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!