Tuesday, October 01, 2019

I Is Sad So I Mukbang

I've been having a bit of emotional downtime this past few days, just fighting the blues. Dunno la. I think I'm just not a very happy person when I can't eat and enjoy my food because FOOD IS LIFE! Lol. #penangkia through and through. Even when I suddenly crave something and manage to somehow get it onto my plate, I don't end up enjoying it much. Haih. Waste time, waste money, waste effort. Sienz max. #chemosucks


The only food-related thing I find some joy in
is watching Korean mukbang videos
on YouTube and Facebook. πŸ˜…

Have you watched any???

OMG, so addictive! 🀩


My favourite YouTuber's channel for awesome mukbang videos is [Dorothy]λ„λ‘œμ‹œ. Hers is the best of the best of the best. She just makan and review like a NORMAL person who cooks and enjoys food. Portioning also reasonable – doesn't make you think she's eating a lot for added shock factor. The only thing cray-cray about her is that she likes her food extra spicy! 🌢🌢🌢




The closest second to her is Eat with Boki. This girl is ok la. Her videos are well made and the sound is good (ASMR!) but I a bit jelak the way she tries to open her mouth damn big and make herself look sexy *rolls eyes* while eating TOO MUCH food. She eats like a BEAST okay! No normal human being eats like that on an everyday basis. And even if they do, it's impossible that they're healthy.




So yes, mukbang videos are what's offering me comfort
in times of sadness and satisfaction-less eating. 😩

What's your go-to happy to-do?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!