Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Chemotherapy + Immunotherapy Round 3

I really wanted to just quickly get things over with and go home early today. But considering how this morning's episode with the setting of the line went, I wasn't feeling too optimistic about it all by the time I was in the bed ready to be Herceptin-ed and chemo-ed up. But still... what needs to be done, needs to be done. So, just diam-diam and do it la!


My pre-chemo cocktail going in.


I knocked out for a little while after Piriton
cos that one's a real good sleeping drug. ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ


The day wore on after that. Nothing too eventful happened in between. (Thank God.) I listened to some music, blogged a little, stoned a lot, and before I knew it, the sun had gone down and I was done with my IVs. Only thing left was Zoladex, which is another crazy painful SC jab with a super BIG needle. 💉 So I asked for my usual Zoladex BFF:




Best. Numbing. Spray. Ever!


Of course, still sakit la. So big ma, the needle. Heck, I still have two big "moles" on my tummy from the last two Zoladex jabs cos that's just how big the skin punctures are. But Zoladex is the last thing I need to do before I bolt so I'm quite ready to just take the pain and say "goodbye". LOL.


At this point, I usually leave the hospital with just two puncture wounds on me – one on the back of my hand where the line was put, and one on my belly. But today, I've leave with double that amount – a grand total of four. 😭


No thanks to this. ðŸ‘†


But what the hew. I can handle the pain. What matters is this: Chemotherapy + Immunotherapy Round 3 – KAUTIM! ✅ With this, I'm finally 50% done! Wheeee!!! #achievementunlocked #chemomilestoneachieved #letsbeatcancer

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!