Monday, November 26, 2012

Birthday '12: Pre-Birthday Supper

NOTE: This post was written on the 21st of November 2012 at 11:15AM but was scheduled to be released at a later date because of its top secret (at the time lah) pictorial content. =p


Met up with Mee and Dee for an impromptu supper the night before my birthday cos I knew they'd be busy with a working lunch today, and dinner is out cos The Husband and I are going to be out on a birthday dinner date so.... as should be on any real date, no spotlights allowed. Haha.


It happened to be a rainy night – and a Tuesday when most hawker centres in Penang are closed – so we ended up at the Upper Penang Road area for Sup Kambing mamak with Roti Bengali at Sup Hameed, opposite Hotel Malaysia. Cheap and good. Perfect on a cold, wet night. =)


We didn't stay long though. Kept it short and sweet cos it was late and I was tired. (Been experiencing a bad bout of insomnia lately so sleep's been crap for me. -_-''') So after eating, it was home-sweet-home for us, and bedtime for me after a short Skype call with The Husband. Needless to say, I didn't stay up for The Crossover. *snorts*


My 28th birthday gift from Dee and Mee.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!