Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Doll Instant Noodle

Mama found a new type of instant noodles at TESCO recently and The Husband and I love it. (He's had two packs. I've had two mouthfuls. T_T) It's called Doll Instant Noodle and the flavour that we like is – make sure you're seated for this – Pickled Vegetable. @_@




Haha. I know, I know. Sounds terrible, right? But don't balk at the thought first, cos you definitely won't be gagging at the taste. If you ask me, I think it tastes a lot more like beef stock than pickled vegetables. The Husband agrees. It's very flavourful and not at all sour.


One of the two pathetic mouthfuls I had. =(
I think The Husband needs to learn to share. =p


Anyway, I've been told it's almost double the price of Maggi and Cintan but... you guys should definitely try it if you get the chance. Worth it lah. Damn sedap. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!