Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sing Song All The Night Long

Last Thursday, some of us from work decided to plan a karaoke outing for this week. It was decided that Tuesday would be the better day cos some of us already had other plans on other days taking up our nights. Mana tau, after discussing, agreeing, planning and booking together-gether, our drop-out rate was still a whopping 50%. Haha. Organisation skills fail maximum! =p Out of the 10 who agreed to go, only half ended up actually sing-songing tonight.


The 5 of us from KRPG + 1 guest.


Still, those of us who showed up had heaps of fun singing along to hot numbers, awesome oldies and lame music videos, as well as laughing our butts off with bad impersonations and far too many forgotten melodies. Haha.


Drinker CIA (Caught In Action)!! =p


Considering it was pretty dark inside, I didn't really take a lot of pictures. But karaoke isn't about looking good while being captured on JPEG as you sing. Neither is it about singing well. What's most important is this: When you sing, you must sing with feeeeeeling... Like so:


 Hacker singing dengan penuh perasaan.


*GRIN*

Hahaha. Kidding. That close-up
was zoomed in from this one below.




I think it's the only picture I caught of the group actually singing without posing. Cos in the rest of the pics in my stash, someone or another was either posing or looking at the camera. And you wanna know who's the posing queen amongst us? Well, I shan't tell you. Go spot the poser in the pic below! =p


Posing Queen in action! =p


Haha. This woman ah... macam macam pose pun ada, I tell you. Mouth open, hands up, fingers clawed, kawaii style posing – everything lah! Haha. (I have pictures to prove it if she denies all.) So since her posing so power, if you can't beat her, join her!


Posing Queen and I doing, urm... poses.


From L-R: Yours Truly, Newbie and Jun-Jun.


I had a really good time singing my lungs out at RedBox 1st Avenue tonight. Now to let my throat heal in preparation for Karaoke Round 2 that's set to happen later this week with another bunch of friends. HAHA. True story. Wheee! =D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!