Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeeeling... Nothing More Than Feeelingggg!

That's the way I go through life.

I think, I research, I ponder
...and then I always, always
go with my gut feeling.


It has worked that way for me with every major decision I've made in life. It happened when I picked my highschool. (I liked that it had landscaped gardens and red brick-lined corridors although it was far from famous in my state, and had lots of bad history to boot.) It also happened when I picked my college/uni. (Decided on a whim after just one tour and consult cos it had a pretty garden the students fondly referred to as "The Zoo" and a nice, soft-spoken dean.)


And history tells me that it'll be that way
when I pick my wedding gowns.

Why?


Cos it was definitely a feeling thing when I picked my first two dresses – an evening gown and a semi-traditional cheongsam. Stepped into them and just knew deep down inside that I had to have them. Then yesterday afternoon, I bridal shop hopped around a little with Mee and found another dress that got me feeling things. In fact, I was feeling it so much I had trouble falling asleep! HAHA. So I guess I know which final evening gown I'm gonna get now. =D


That means 3 down, and only 1 more to go.
 And that's the big white one, too! So I
better be feeling it big time when I find it. =p

5 comments :

-yong may- said...

I'm having trouble finding an evening gown! *pout* But great you've found yours. Don't worry. The big white one will be easy to find - it only comes in 1 colour! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -yong may-
– HAHAHAHA. Good point! Unfortunately for me, the great white is the hardest to spot in a sea of other white dresses. =p

Yeah, I had trouble finding my second evening gown for the longest time, too. You signed up for a package with a bridal house or you getting them one by one?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -yong may-
– Eh, why your blog tak boleh masuk mia?

-yong may- said...

Nah. Not signing up for any package. So I sort of bridal house-hop. Just to rent the gowns. But... sigh. It's really difficult. But, there's still time! I hope. Haha.
I rented my wedding gown from Armadale cos I know the lady (and they speak English! Unlike the SS2 ones... powderful engrish)
Yeah - evening gown is really hard. If it's not the cut, it's the colour.
But don't worry! Looking for your wedding gown is fun! And when you've found it, there's a tingling, happy feeling within =)

Isit ah? Try this: http://yongmay.tabulas.com/
But I've stopped blogging (due to laziness) but I've set up a wedding website (with a update-once-a-while-blog): www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JoshuaTeo&YongMay

Pam Song said...

ATTN: -yong may-
– Ooo, you're taken the brave path like me! Hahaha. Not using a bridal house is a pain in the butt but at least you know you're getting the best dresses you really really like from all over. =p

I think the white gown is harder for me than the evening gowns. Haha. Cos I kinda have something I really like in mind already. Boo. Can't wait to get that tingling, happy feeling within. =)

As for your wedding blog... wow! You're fast! Hahaha. I prepared mine but I kinda... potong steam already. HAHA. Sad case.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!