Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Case In Point

Remember how I said that receiving Facebook wedding e-invites have more or less become a frequent thing for me? Well, I got tagged in another this morning.




Tsk tsk. Cheapskate.

HAHA. KIDDING!


The wedding couple did give out hardcopy Save The Dates. TYH got one. Me? I guess I just wasn't high enough on their friend list to receive 'em so I got the eco-friendly green version instead. Haha. No paper, envelopes or stamps necessary. Maybe it's cos I've never sat on a barstool drunk and naked before. (TYH, I didn't say it was you so don't say I told. *innocent face* =p)




Also, please note that the Save The Date card says "FORMAL INVITATION TO FOLLOW" so, no, I highly doubt the couple will opt for a Facebook wedding invitation. Good on them!

4 comments :

Jin said...

haiyah u in PENANG ma.. will send you your formal invitation la.

SEKALI with the hardcopy card for you.

cis

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jin
– HAHAHA. Sensitif nyer! =p

I shall eagerly await your hardcopy formal invitation. Stamp included. *GRIN*

No need send to Ming. She already announce that she give us small angpow so you must cut cost. HAHA.

Jin said...

mana ming?

i sometimes see her sometimes i dont. like chipsmore

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jin
– In KL lor. She's working there ma. She's hardly in Penang wan I think. 6-day week or something.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!