Friday, February 06, 2009

Play With The 3-Week-Old iPhone Till It Hangs. That's An Order.

Tee hee hee. Not so funny if you're its owner, though. Even less funny if you're on the receiving end of the wrath of the owner.


*gulp*


But hey, I meant well. I was putting the iPhone to the test. After all, there's that need to ensure that the iPhone's all checked out (with all complaints and problems listed) before it's sent back to The Homeland for repairs-slash-servicing. See? I sacrificed my tech-woman credibility for that. Gee, my selflessness amazes me sometimes.


-----------


DATE: 4 February 2009
DAY: Wednesday
TIME: Lunch
PLACE: In Tim Tams' car and at O&S


So why was the iPhone in my care? Well, cos I was QuadCamera-ing! (See? Told you I'm an addict. -_-) And camwhoring with the iPhone's Polaroid application! (Camwhore addict, too, apparently.) Hahaha.


But enough about that, come check out
the results of my stringent "tests." =p


MAIN POLAROID:


A picture of Duh Roads in the back seat
of Tim Tams' car, on the way to lunch.



I was supposed to be in that space next to Duh Roads' head but... I kinda disappeared. Haha. So fail. My deduction? I think the iPhone captures pictures with its shutter going from right to left or left to right, rather than round and about. That's why there's movement on one side and not on the other if both of us started moving at the same time. But that's just a theory. Don't hold me to it.


Me, in the backseat, next to Duh Roads.
(You can't see her though. Duh.)


I love this pic. I just can't have it printed as per. Haha. I'll have to PS it cos... well, Tim Tams tried to and I totally looked like a giddy-headed mandarin orange. Haha. Colour balance damn kau off.


MAIN QUADCAMERA:


Ladies and gentlemen, meet Penang Cai.




And yes, he's this goofy on occassion. Haha. But hands off, girls. The man's taken. And very, very married, at that. So... BACK OFF. Or I'll... I'll... call his wife come beat you up. *grin* On chuin tai yat. (That's Canto for "Safety first." =p)


Munch munch munch. Check out Penang Cai
in the background. Looks like he's offering moral support. =p


That's Tim Tams, enjoying his not-so-popular, Penang-styled Chee Cheong Fun from O&S. (It's actually pretty good stuff. Many Penangites swear by it. The rest of us at the table just weren't quite in the mood for it, I guess.)


My left hand and my very-deep-red, almost-brown,
sendiri-manicure punya nail polish.


I was testing out the speed of each exposure. And I'd also sorta run out of moving things to capture cos by then, were already on our way back from lunch. =p


My ultimate favourite lomo of the day?

This one:


LOMO NOTES: That's me in the first pic – the headless girl in
the shirt. Those hands? They're Duh Roads'. The back of
the head you see is Penang Cai's and... uh, the car we were in
and the iPhone that captured this lomo belongs to Tim Tams. =p



Totally random.


I actually shot this one when my fingers somehow accidentally clicked the Capture button and started the lomo app running before I was ready to shoot. So I guess what they say about lomography is true. It's most fun when you don't know what you're gonna see until you've shot 'em all. =)


LOMOGRAPHY RAWKS!

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

Get a LOMO Camera lah...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– I'm tempted. Haha. And it's extra fun with film cos you really don't know what you've shot till waaaay after. But then again, film also a bit more ex and a bit more mafan. There's no room for "error."

The Malaysian Explorer said...

Coooooollllll

Visit Malaysia Facts for quick facts and interesting information about Malaysia.

Visit About ME Page for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.

Visit Penang Page for quick facts and interesting information about Penang.

CincauHangus.com said...

oohhh... hahahaha... buy a lomocam laa. it's much fun not to know what you've shot. =p

hmmmm i was wonder who's hot body it is in the last lomo pic..

see see.. it's pam.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: The Malaysian Explorer
– Spammer ke ni!?


ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Haha. Yeah, I'm tempted. But film wor. Maybe for novelty and for fun every once in awhile lah. Haha. I wish there were digital lomos. Haha. That wan I sure consider. =p

And you can't see no "body" in that pic. It's well clothed. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!