Monday, February 23, 2009

I. Am. Superwoman.

Cos today, I discovered FB notes!!! Wheee!




All by myself summore. Dun play play. Che wah. Bangga only. Haha. Took a good look at my profile today (I hardly ever do that but today I got itchy and started entertaining thoughts of rearranging some stuff around – it was getting messy) and finally noticed the tab staring back at me. Haha. Eh, I'm soooo proud of myself wei. Immediately decided to write a REAL note and tag the peeps who've been bugging me to use FB notes. Just to show off my new-found skill and all that. HAHA.




One response so far.


Not too shabby for just 7 minutes lah, kan? EH, YOU OTHERS! DUN BUAT TAK TAU AH! I'M WAITING FOR A LITTLE BIT OF PRAISE SO YOU BETTER START PREPARING YOUR LINES!


Haih.

So hard getting compliments these days.

*grunt*


p/s: In case you were wondering, I'm still gonna answer notes on Tinki Talks. I'm a creature of habit and old habits die hard. =p

5 comments :

k0k s3n w4i said...

I have a facebook account which I never use. this must be a sign of my age.

hi pam

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. i replied.. and again.. CONGRATZ PAM!! *winks* =D

jack said...

its like a lil girl running to her daddy.. showing her daddy she made the paper plain all by her self..

*pat-pam*
good girl.. *grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: k0k s3n w4i
– Hi right back at ya! And AWESSUM! We same same. Haha. =p

And dun laaa. Now you made me feel old. =(


ATTN: Jeffro
– I saw! Post about that tmr or something. Haha. IF I remember or have the time to. Tmr's a busy busy day.


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Have to laaa. Not easy okay. Took me many days and a lot of effort. =p

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. =D Will have that done soon, this week's a busy busy week too..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!