Friday, February 06, 2009

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

Yay, I watched it already. I'm so cool. I'm so up-to-date. I'm so ons and in with things. This is opening paragraph is getting so lame I should just stop talking and move to Cameron Highlands to plant tea.


Change topic.


Brad Pitt so hot! ARRRGHHH!!! Beh tahan! Especially in the movie when he's portrayed as a teen. It's been 5 days since I watched the movie and to date, I still wonder how they managed to rid Benjamin Button's teen personality of Brad's eyebags. (Che-wah, first name basis lo! Why, didn't you know? We're close friends! He brings pasta over sometimes and when he's on location, I babysit his football team of muhibbah kids.)


He's hot as a 40-plus-year-old, too. Eyebags quite kau but overall, still sizzling. There's a certain boyish charm in that fellow lah. And I like that. A lot. Haha. Reminds me of the first time we fell in love when I watched him act in Meet Joe Black. =p


Mature, but overflowing with boyish charm.


I need men a man like that. Cos knowing me, too playful and childish I also cannot tahan, and too old-man I will also eventually die of boredom. A whole lot of Mature + a good serving of Boyish Charm & Innocence – that's the equation I'm looking for in men a man. (WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AND PLURALISMS?!?)


Okay, I know I've not really talked about the movie but... who wants to read spoilers anyways, right?? It's wrong, wrong, wrong. So I shan't ruin the movie for you. I'll just tell you that:
  • On a whole, I enjoyed it.
  • At times, I was frustrated with the plot.
  • And for the most of it, I thought Brad should leave Jolie.


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
is now showing in a cinema near you.

GO WATCH!




-------------
SYNOPSIS:
-------------

"I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,' adapted from the 1921s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards: a man, like any of us, who is unable to stop time. We follow his story, set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918 to the 21st century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be. Directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett with Taraji P. Henson, Tilda Swinton, Jason Flemyng, Elias Koteas and Julia Ormond, Benjamin Button is a grand tale of a not-so-ordinary man and the people and places he discovers along the way, the loves he finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death, and what lasts beyond time.

[Source: IMDb]

4 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

Leave Jolie and start his quest across the world for you?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– No no. Leave Jolie and start his quest across the world to SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET AND LOVE ME TILL MY TOES CURL.

So there. Or I could just take Jolie down myself. You got connection to any hitmen? *grin*

Schmae said...

I was thinking the same thing, Pam!

How Brad looked like when he in Meet Joe Black would always be my fav. <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: shengmae
– Hahaha. Well, dear, I'm willing to bet we're just two of the many millions of girls who fell for Death in sun-kissed hair and a hot body. =p

He's mine, btw. Hands off. *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!