Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Award For Worse MSN-er In The World

A friend of mine left this message
on my MSN one day. Out of the blue.




Haha. Got me laughing my butt off. And no, he wasn't just being irritating. Wonder why he said that? Well, it's cos I hardly ever reply my messages. And even when I do, it's about a gazillion years late. Haha. So if you're one of them who hardly ever have me write you back, you're not alone. There are 376 others who share your fate. =p


So... outta my way, losers!
That award is mineeeee!!!

7 comments :

Huai Bin said...

You never reply my MSN one...makes me feel like I'm not worthy of the Goddess Pam's attention. :((((((

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. You're right. That WAS corny. Tee hee. =p

jack said...

geee.. u don't even wanna add me MSN.. :(... but than my "minion" list is larger than your's.. lolx..

Simon Seow said...

Bloody hell, self-gratification or self-appreciation here?

erin wong said...

*read post*

*nods vigorously while lifting both arms up high in agreement*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahaha. I don't really talk to a lot of ppl on my msn. Half that list is dead already anyways. Most of them don't even go online with that add already I think. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Both. =p


ATTN: the MUA
– Yay! I win the award!

Jeffro said...

Well that explains why mine STILL hasnt been replied till now.. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!