Tuesday, May 14, 2019

7 Boys, 3 Moms & 0 Help: Part 2

If I can do this, I can do anything! Because dudes and dudettes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... this aunty is done with the dishessssssss!!! 💪💪💪




Ok, no. Not really. After this, I gotta go
put all these out to dry on the drying rack. 😅
#amothersworkisneverdone
#aplaydatemothersworkislagineverdone 😂


Actually, my stacking game is strong so that pic doesn't do the pile justice la. 😆 #selfpraise You can't see it but there was a total of: 11 plastic bowls, 7 plastic cups, 2 mugs, 3 drinking glasses, 10 forks, 4 spoons, 1 knife, 13 jelly cups, 2 jugs, 3 glass containers with covers, 1 chopping board, 2 kitchen knives, and 1 baby bottle (for measuring syrup). *pause* Rats. When I list it out like that, it also doesn't sound like a lot. 😕 Why ah?


Heck it, it was 60 items altogether!!! 😑


This is why I shall not plan another multi-kid playdate anytime soon la, I think. Clearing up the house – okay. Washing 60 dishes – NO-kay. And this is also why I definitely need a dishwasher in my new home. Sekian.

2 comments :

Clark said...

One word -- disposables. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Lesson learnt!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!