Thursday, July 05, 2012

Sudden Realisation Of A Repeated Boo-Boo

It's already the 5th of July.

 *blink blink*

Dang.


The past two weeks have just been so crazy busy for me with work and traveling and other random to-dos that I haven't really had the time, or the strength, nor the mental capacity to keep track of dates or days... much less the day and date of something as intangible as...


OUR LEGAL WEDDING DATE. @_@


Yup. I missed our legal wedding date altogether, on our very first legal wedding date anniversary. (We exchanged vows before man and God on Saturday, the 9th of July 2011, but we were actually legally married 6 days earlier on Sunday, the 3rd of July 2011 – the day we took our couple shots and held the first wedding banquet.) Hahaha. 


Won't be the first time I've done such a boo-boo though. =p



When we first started dating a whole decade and a year ago, The Husband somehow kick-started a tradition of celebrating Monthiversaries when he came over to my house with some flowers one fine day. Blur, I went, "Hmm? So nice! For what ah?" And that was when he told me that it had been a month since we first got together. He remembered the date we got together but I forgot. Whoops. =p


You see, The Husband is waaaay better with numbers and dates than I am. (Accountant much? =p) Plus, he has a great memory to boot. Me? I suck at remembering a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning! Uh huh, my memory is that bad. :-/


So, yes, a decade later, it looks like
I've done it again!! HAHA.

Kinda, but not really...


Cos The Husband has made plans with me for us to celebrate our wedding anniversary – the real one – at some place nice in town. (His initiative, not mine. How sweet. =D) But... I did consider doing something nice for him on the legal one, too, since the real anniversary is already on him instead of me. Oh well, looks like my plan's gotta wait for 3 July 2013 then. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!