Friday, July 27, 2012

Actors & Actresses I Totally Cannot Tahan

----------
ACTORS
----------
  1. Tobey Maguire: The pondan-est Spiderman ever. How did he ever score the role in the first place?!? Whoever casted him should be shot.
  2. Jake Gyllenhaal: A forgettable character. Makes me go "meh" whenever I watch his films. But then again, I don't dislike him as much as I dislike...
  3. Daniel Radcliffe: Need I say more?

--------------
ACTRESSES
--------------
  1. Keira Knightley: Top of my hate list! Always thinking she's so macho with her stupid English accent. Please lah. Super tak boleh tahan her.
  2. Kristen Stewart: Only capable of one facial expression – worry. How come like that also can get famous and become highest paid actress ah?
  3. Scarlett Johansson: How she ever made the cut as Black Widow is beyond me. She cannot even pretend fight!

The 3 actors I cannot than are mainly cos I don't think they're great actors and they end up watering down the characters they play. That's all. Nothing personal. As for the women... wah, I have some kind of super irrational dislike for all three women who made my Top 3. Haha. Like, when I watch their movies, they annoy me no end and I don't get why people are so fascinated by them, their movies, or their looks. Phooi! Give me more Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron lah please?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!