Monday, January 12, 2009

Bobo In Da House, Yo

It's been a whole week since she's been around already so, I guess that kinda makes it time for me to start doing my introductions. Ladies and gentlemen, today, I'd like to introduce the girl who's been consuming all my late-night-slash-wee-morning hours.


Meet Bobo the miniature schnauzer.


That's her downstairs toy rat. Haha. She doesn't bring
it upstairs. And for that, I am grateful. That rodent smells!


Don't ask me about the name lah, ok?
I don't know. I didn't name her.
She belongs to The Housemate.


I must say, time spent watching her sleep and munch on plush toys have begun to royally eat into my already-scarce sleeping hours. -_-


Bad, bad, bad.

But but but...




She's so kiut!!! How to resist?!
And she's got the softest fur ever! I like!

*heart melts*


On a whole, I'd have to say I kinda like her now. Didn't quite before. But she grew on me. Still not as much as I liked my min pin, though. But... yeah. This hair ball's okay lah, I guess. So long as she stops barking the house neighbourhood down when I come home at night. Oh, and so long as she stops doing this:




Grrr.

But yeah. That's Bobo for you.


10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....she gave the owner two BOMBs....tats why I prefer to rear fish...easily confine in the given space ^_^

Dillon said...

Miniature schnauzers are known to be very hyper one. If you happen to have a schnauzer that is timid, something is very wrong...haha. Anyhow, they are number 2 on my pet wish-list.

Can train them to bomb appropriaely. Currently, where my dog do his business i really dunno. He hides em well.. Just spend some time to train em and all will be fine.

Melissa said...

She's adorable.. But I still think my Max is cuter.. *chuckles*

Melsong said...

Princess will be jealous.

Anonymous said...

Please for the sake of your dog and the human race... TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!!

yapthomas said...

Ohh.. Relay this message... "Hello Bobo"

Unknown said...

Remember Fritz?, the Miniature Yorkie. Sadly, tragedy strucked.

And there's Moose, the Mini Schauz. Bobo doesnt look as kuit as Moose.

Simon Seow said...

I got Ah Boy in da house.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. I'm not the owner. I didn't have to clean her mess up. =p


ATTN: Dillon
– They're pretty adorable huh? But this one's very skittish. She's very very uncomfortable with strangers. A colleague came by today. Kena barked at like mad. Haha.


ATTN: melissa.c
– Bah! Liarrrr!!!


ATTN: Melsong
– When she smells me the next time I'm back, she'll know. -_-'


ATTN: lomantik
– I shan't train her. Haha. It's my housemate's responsibility. =p But she actually knows where to poop wan. It's just that she's not used to this new environment. That's all. Haha. Give her time.


ATTN: yapthomas
– She says "Hi" back. WAKAKAKAKA.


ATTN: Chris
– Eeleh! BLASPHEMY!


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Your dog is called Ah Boy!? What breed?

Simon Seow said...

I'm not really sure. Maybe a mutt. Can you check it out for me here?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!