Friday, January 23, 2009

Tiga Sekawan Menjelajahi Kotak Merah Di Plaza Gurney, Pulau Pinang

It's been ages since the girls and I have had a round of our own good, old-fashioned Girls' Night Out. And goodness – how silly of us to have put it off for so long! I guess having more guy friends than I have girl friends isn't always a good thing. Haha. Those guys keep making me forget that I need girlie time, too!


That being said, I must admit, it was refreshing to just ditch the boys and go it on our own tonight. (No offense, boys. *grin*) But only cos we get to be silly and really let loose without having to worry about getting judged for doing what we do. Which is pretty much a lot of nonsense and nothing much else. Haha.


The three of us after a sing song session at Red Box, Gurney Plaza.
From Left to Right: Yours truly, 2HP and Tattoo.



I had a fun night out, girls. We should do it again sometime. Except the next time, I suggest that it should be just heaps of fun, and minus the car breakdown, the rushed dinner and the curfew-slash-time-to-go-home.


*winks*


--------------


"=) At last I hear from you.
TinkiTalks is talkin to me for real! XD"

– Tattoo, 21 January 2008.


5 comments :

Unknown said...

'Idol' audition @RedBox?

Awww, so shy shy.

cuilin said...

screams: ''you're on my heart just like a tattoo,
i'll always love you'' XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Nowhere near idol anything. Haha. And FYI, RedBox Penang sucks. Like, big time. Totally cannot fight KL. Serious. The interface was the way it was back when I was in college. And the mics are all wired. And smelly. *shiver*

And of course lah. I always also shy wan wat. *grin*


ATTN: cuilin
– HAHA. I contemplated naming you "On My Heart Just Like A Tattoo" but then I realised it's probably too ridiculously long. HAHA. Mwah!

bananababe said...

Hmm...2HP? What a nickname...crap!!!
*smacks pam at the forehead*
It was a great night out together... Sorry bout the curfew!
Shall do it again the next time...haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bananababe
– Haha. Cos you got 2HP maaa. =p But yeah. LET'S DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME! But this time, YOU GUYS come down to KL! The Redbox in Penang sucks!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!