Friday, January 02, 2009

Being Mean Is Fun... Right, Butt Crack? =p

Popped by Seksyen-goodness-knows-what for dinner with Duh Roads one gotta-go-back-to-work-after-makan night last year. (Wakakaka! It's actually kinda fun being able to say that. Haha. Last year. Might as well use it while it's still a novelty, eh? *grin*)


Anyhew, this was what we ate:




HAKKA MEE!!!

So. Freaking. Good.


I see this pic also my tummy's rumbling already. Haha. I don't know why I never tried this dish before this year last year. Seriously. And I'm Hakka wei! How ridiculous! Haha. But it's amazing. If you can recognise the stall below and know where this appetite-whetting plate of Hakka Mee came from, head over there. Pasti tak menyesal. I promise. I'm real picky with food wan. Haha.


The Hakka Mee stall at Seksyen-dunno-what.


I can't say for sure but I think it's Seksyen 17. Or Seksyen 16. Most probably Seksyen 17 though. Haha. Sorry lah, guys. I don't worry about directions when I'm driven, you see? You guys go figure it out yourselves, okay? Haha.


Hope the new year's treating you guys well! Mwah!

13 comments :

[e] said...

Thanks Spam. Rub it in. Making me hungry and all now. Grrr :P Fedex them over? :D

Unknown said...

It does look like regular chow mein, doesnt it?

P/S: Hakka Power! Please join the Facebook group, "Hakka United!" - And probly to the discussion board, where there are some funny topics like "What's your favourite Hakka word or words?".

Coincidentally, there is a song titled "Chow Mein" - here. LOL!

weevern said...

u sure u're real picky with food? the anson road char koay teow is not as nice as you claimed!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

Hakka Mean... not mean lol!

I also always go there

luv

Pam Song said...

ATTN: [e]
– Hahahaha. I love my life. Ain't bein in Malaysia grand? *grin*


ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Looks like it. Smells like it. But it's not it. HAHAHA. It's HAKKA MEEEEEE!!!!!

Eh, you Hakka also ah?


ATTN: weevern
– Hahaha. You're one to talk! Your under the tree char koay teow tasted like cardboard lah, wei. Haha.


ATTN: Edi神
– And a happy new year to you, too! =)

Eh, you always frequent the place ah? Haha. That's Seksyen 17 issit?

RealGunners said...

for a moment, i thought u typo-ed Hokkien Mee into Hakka Mee.. until i saw the stall signboard saying Hakka Fried Mee..

normally when we say Hakka Mee is not the fried version and not that dark =.=

weevern said...

wat cardboard? how can food taste like cardboard??!!! that pretty much sums up your taste, lady. can't believe you're from pg, sigh lol

Unknown said...

yes, am Hakka, but never tasted Hakka mee. Went to KK a fortnight ago, a place where Hakkas are the majority but didnt see anyone hawking or serving Hakka mee.

A google search on Hakka mee showed some blogs mentioning Seremban as teh place to sample the better version of it.

Simon Seow said...

Ya, that's Seksyen 17 alright. There's a carpark int he middle mah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. No lah. No typo. That's a big mistake wei. Haha.

And I like it lah. It's nice!


ATTN: weevern
– Eeleh. You're the one settling for cardboard, dear boy. Haha. How does it feel to be able to celebrate your bday this year. =p


ATTN: Chris
– It's damn nice lah! You should go try! The one at Seksyen 17's damn good also.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Ya ya! Correct di! =)

weevern said...

wat do ya mean? err think u got my bday wrong??!!!

[e] said...

It's nice other than being "a bit" dirty. Don't get me wrong, it's the grittiness that cooked up such a delicious Hakka fried mee :P

And I can't believe this post of yours get such an overwhelm response. :O Maybe you should be a food blogger :P (an excuse for you to be mean to me :P )

Pam Song said...

ATTN: weevern
– Eh. You bukan 29 Feb baby ah?


ATTN: [e]
– Eh eh! Tak dirty also!!! Dun bluffssss! *gag* I can imagine the aunty's sweat dripping into the wok already. Bleugh.

Haha. Me? A food blogger!? A tad tough considering how picky I am with food, no? Haha.

I know lah. You just want me to keep taking pictures of food for you. Tsk tsk. Just ask me shamelessly, Crack! I promise I'll be nice. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!