Friday, September 07, 2007

RATA2E

I know, I know. I've blogged about this cartoon before but really, that post didn't count in the least. At the time, I hadn't watched the cartoon yet so a bit tak aci. Bite-sized trailers, no matter how fantabulousderfulistic they may be, don't count. Understandings? It's like having the appetizer and then saying the meal's wonderful without having had the main course. Salah.


This is a self-help must-watch cartoon with good morals, guys. Now, I finally believe that I can do anything I put my heart to. Nothing's gonna stop me now! The world is my footstool! If I can dream it, I can do it! Join me as I take over the wooorrrlllddd!!!


*blink blink*

So drama.


Go watch it if you haven't yet. Know that it doesn't hurt that the Mr Mousey a.k.a Remy is cute (in the animal kinda way, of course). Heh. Well, now that I have had my fill of The Mouse of The Anyone-Can-Cook cookbook, I have just one thing to say: -


I love it! I love it! I love it!
(Always repeat the things you say three times over
and what you say eventually becomes "truth"
because people reeeaaalllyyy start believing it.)


























Okay – I know, I know. Absolutely purposeless. Haha. This post is utterly meaningless and the pics are just a bunch of screenshots, cropped (to perfection, mind you) and arranged in sequence.


I just wanted to notify the world
that I'm a pathetic movie laggard.

Thank you for your time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!