Wednesday, August 01, 2007

rat•a•too•ee

The guys at Nuffnang really outdid themselves this time. I mean, sure. They've silently been wow-ing me over the past few months with their way-above-average-looking blog ads (at least compared to boring ol' Google AdSense) but today's surprise was totally out of this world! I love the new ad that's been popping up above my profile space. I love it! I love it! I love it!


Why?

Cos I get to rewind and play the RATATOUILLE trailer
over and over and over again as I please!




Isn't that cool? They've got mini flash movies running on Tinki Talks now! (If you don't see it on your screen, try reloading the page till you do. These ads are rotating ads that blog-hop so they're not always there.) And what I really appreciate is that these movies don't play UNTIL AND UNLESS you guys start clicking on them. See? So considerate of them, no? Me likes so much.




Look! Another reason to celebrate the month.

*grin*

I'm so going to watch this cartoon.


On a different-but-still-within-the-same-topic-of-conversation note, I happened to catch Aladdin, the 1992 animated feature released by Walt Disney Pictures on Astro last night and had my childhood memories start rushing back. I even managed to catch the flying-on-a-magic-carpet-date-singing-AWholeNewWorld part. (My ultimate favourite.) Perfect timing, as always.


*grin*


But, but, but... Seriously speaking, though. I really kinda miss those prince-meets-princess-and-they-live-happily-ever-after cartoons. They sure don't make 'em like they used to anymore. Sigh.

18 comments :

DelvC said...

the movie already out in US and i havent watch it yet..simpsons out dy ...

Pam Song said...

I think Simpson's is out here as well but these few days I very busy lah. Apa pun tak watch. =(

Go watch and put up a review without spoilers lah. Let me know if worth watching. Haha.

DelvC said...

haha
very sien lah watch movie alone here ..u know ah now it feels like the commercial loh ...
remember the guy watch movie himself then celebrate birhday himself ...eerything hmself ...
now i feel like him dy ...
sien man !!

Pam Song said...

Haha. That was some beer ad, was it? Hmmm. I liked it but now I can't remember. Haha. Eh, you got family there lah, okay. Complain so much. Go bring your sisters out lah!

ming said...

I watched this movie with this stupid new couple la..i didnt know dat they are together so i was like a big tiang lampu for the whole session of the movie...=(

anyway..this ratzzz are so so cute..and the story line is kinda romantic ar!

Pam Song said...

HAHAHA. How come you can dunno wan!? Haha. Dun have the feeeeel meh?

But anyway, movies are ok ma. Everybody stare at the screen only. Not like you have to watch them right? Just watch the rats ma! Haha.

I thought this story was about friendship. Why suddenly can be romantic wan? Hmmm.

DelvC said...

eh ..my whole family working ..another sis got college ..how to bring them out ?
u think like you meh ?cn go work anytime one so syok ...hehehe!!
i dont care ..when go back i will drag you to go watch movie when i feel like it ...set ?

Pam Song said...

You guys dun have night movies in US wan ah? Haha. So sad case. And when it comes to time, you never just get it. MAKE time! You only get time with family once in awhile and time is TICKING, my friend!

Haha. You think I so free like last time studying time meh? Have to booking lah. Movie Kaki like die already since you left. Sad case lah.

ming said...

yes so sad rite the cinema open from 4 to 10 during weekdays. Eh the movie got kissing kissing one le

Pam Song said...

Goodness. You guys live sad lives there, man. Tsk tsk tsk. It's time to return to your homelands. Haha.

Eeyerrrr... No wonder you wanna go watch lah. Eh... Time to "sang seng" and leave all that kissing kissing behind okay. 18SX please. =p

DelvC said...

eh ...some cinema open till very late too ..and the cinema can compete with GSC one utama. and 30 screen loh. haha kissing kissing ..!!

yalah of course ..im the movie freak what ...u find a replacement ler

Pam Song said...

You watched already!? Sniff. I never watch yet!!!

Eh... You think so easy to find replacement ah? Not everybody so semangat like you okay. And then hor, even our own MovieKaki ppl also ffk so much. Where can wor.

DelvC said...

no lah ..i didnt say i watch dy ..
movie here ok lah ...
just watching alone very sad ...
u buy dvd lah ..u wait for me come back then we one shot habiskan semua movie loh...

Pam Song said...

Cheh. No point getting DVDs in KL lah. If I go back Penang only worth it. But no fun la liddat. BIG screen okayyy. You imagine if you watch Transformers in small screen and see! Sure regret.

So you never watch "rat•a•too•ee" yet also? You no need to watch alone wat. Watch with your sisters lah. Bungkus them all go cinema with you. Haha.

JYJL said...

pam is the one ffk!! ALWAYS BUSY WORKING!!

Pam Song said...

Eh eh eh!!! When wanna watch on weekends YOU guys are the ones who always ffk wei. Dun buta buta let me kena. I kungfu back wan. (Waaa. So seronok use the word "kungfu" like DelvC.)

JYJL said...

Nah! I cant even see u on weekend, u're going back to penang. Who is the one busy now?? I can kungfu back! jacob 1: pam 0

Pam Song said...

These few weeks only mah! Before this leh? Who is the one who always ffk? Say movie not nice lah, too late lah, got practice lah. Hah!

Jacob 1 : PamSong 1

Bleh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!